Thanks for shopping with Do Beauty!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
This policy outlines our returns, exchanges and refunds policy. By processing your payment with us, you are accepting the following terms and conditions regarding shipping and returns of your purchase.
- Please choose carefully. We do not give refunds or accept returns if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection. You can choose between a refund or exchange where goods are faulty and cannot be repaired, wrongly described, or are different from a sample shown.
- Please retain your original receipt as proof of purchase. All returns must be in original condition, unopened and unused (unless faulty). Returns must be made within 30 days of delivery, except when an item is faulty and covered by a warranty period. Returns must also be approved by our Sales team prior to being sent back to us.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless deemed faulty.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to retrieve any items that Do Beauty deem to be in unacceptable condition (unless faulty) or outside of the mentioned timeframe. We will not pay to return items in unacceptable condition. Do Beauty takes no responsibility for lost items when sending returns, so we suggest that you send them via registered post / freight.
- Please note that several types of goods are exempt from being returned, including disposables and consumables, and we will advise you appropriately.
- When sending back your item/s, please send your returned item to: Do Beauty, Unit 2, 16 Sherwood Road, Rocklea, QLD 4106 and include in your package a brief letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Warranty + Repairs
- All Warranties are supplied by the manufacturer and not by Do Beauty. These Warranties are offered by the manufacturer, who specify the Warranty periods, and this may vary for each product.
- If the Warranty has expired since your purchase, Do Beauty is not able to replace, refund or repair your item.
- We may refuse to action a claim under your Warranty, or reduce the benefits available to you in respect of the claim, if, in our reasonable opinion, you make any misrepresentation or commit any fraudulent or dishonest act or omission in connection with the claim.
- Warranty may not apply if we believe there is a fault due negligence, accidental or deliberate misuse or unauthorized alterations; failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for usage, installation, operation or maintenance; external sources, including electrical interference, power surges and voltage fluctuations; infestations of vermin, pests or insects; acts of God or man-made catastrophes; or water damage, rust or corrosion.
- Do Beauty has no control over manufacturer Warranty and repair periods and cannot advise what they will be. Therefore Do Beauty has no control as to the time frame. In saying that, we will do all that it can to ensure that it is handled as quickly as possible, updating you through the process. If the faulty item cannot be repaired, a replacement or refund will be offered.
- Do Beauty cannot be held accountable when the faulty item is sent direct, or communications are made, from you to the manufacturer in the need of repair or a replacement.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card, PayPal, Afterpay or original method of payment.
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days from date of approval, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return or anything else in this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org