- A Pre-Order is a product that has not yet come into stock, but can instead be pre-purchased to secure your purchase of your chosen item or items. Pre-Order items must be paid in full at the time of purchase. We often open pre-orders for popular item that sell out quickly. This also guarantees an immediate dispatch when the product arrives in stock.
- We endeavour to give the firmest estimated delivery time with all our pre orders however sometimes due to supply delays outside our control this is not always possible.
- Pre- Order items are not eligible for a refund.
- The lay-by period is for a maximum of three weeks. A deposit must be a minimum of 20% of the total purchase value, and the minimum lay-by sale is $100.
- The cancellation charge on a lay-by is 20% of the total purchase price.
- There are no returns or exchanges on lay-by items with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislated rights.
- The customer or the store has the right to cancel a lay-by.
- If the customer cancels the lay-by within three weeks they have the right to a refund of the payments made, less the cancellation charge. If the store cancels the lay-by within three weeks the customer will be given seven days notice and will be entitled to a full refund of all payments made.
- Customers will be contacted for all lay-bys that are not completed by the due date. After the due date the lay-by will be cancelled and the customer will be given a refund for their payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the retailer's selling, storage and administration costs.
- Any items placed on lay-by cannot be altered until the lay-by has been paid in full. No items can be taken by the customer until the entire lay-by has been paid in full.
- Afterpay orders align to the same Returns Policy as regular payment orders.
- Afterpay makes it easier to pay by spreading the cost of the purchase to four equal payments over 60 days. There are absolutely no catches.
- You do not need to register before using Afterpay. Simply select Afterpay during the Payment Methods section of the checkout and process your first order as a new customer for instant approval.
- Interest-free, receive your order immediately. The funds for the first payment will need to be available on your card at the time of purchase - that simple! Afterpay will remind you when payments are due and will process your payments automatically. Next time you use Afterpay, we’ll have all your details stored and ready to go!
Please note: If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid. Please see Afterpay terms and conditions here.