6-in-1 Derma Roller
Click & Collect -QLD Warehouse - $0.00
Psst, if this is the only delivery option you can see, please call us for a VIP quote on 1800 362 328. Collect option: 2/16 Sherwood Rd. Rocklea. QLD 4106. Mon - Fri 9am - 4pm
This derma roller set can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, and body to help reduce stretch marks, scars, cellulite, and fine lines.
The derma roller helps stimulate collegen growth which significantly improves the appearance of scars, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks and acne scars.It allows the transdermal application of creams, gels and oils to be absorbed far more effectively. It can be used over the scalp with relevent creams to assist in the reduction of hair loss. This device can also be used on areas where cellulite is present to help reduce its appearence.
- Helps to reduce appearance of fine lines, uneven pigmentation and other imperfections
- Rotary transformation model of the head
- The roller's micro needles naturally stimulate the skin to produce collagen which is important to the healthy and youthful appearance of skin
- Internal disinfection tank with a fixed position for roller head
- Anti-skid grip design
- Roller’s microneedles are designed to stimulate the skin
- Can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, body including sensitive skin like around eyes, mouth and neck
- May improve the skin’s ability to absorb skin care products such as topical serums and creams
- Material: stainless steel and plastic
Includes 4 Detachable Rollers +Face Brush Cleanser +Disinfection Basin+ Travel Case
- 0.5mm microneedle roller : used for around the eye and nasal area.
- 1.0mm microneedle roller : used for face, neck and decolletage loose elasticity, cellulite, stretch marks, skin pigmentation.
- 12 needle derma stamp : used for small specific areas.
- Ice roller head : used to sooth, massage and constrict skin locking products in.
- Facial cleansing silicon brush : used to thoroughly cleanse the skin prior to microneedling.
- Disinfection basin : used for cleansing the heads easily
- Handle: used to attached the intercangable heads on
The Derma Roller is not suitable for people with conditions that include but are not limited to:
- Active Acne
- Blood clotting problems
- Skin Cancers
- Skin Melanoma
- Sun Burn
- Skin prone to keloid scarring
Consult a professional before using.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|